9 Aralık 2018 Pazar

Review Of My SecondLife Experience

     Hello everyone , I'm going to talk about my experience about a virtual game : SecondLife. Maybe some of you have heard about this game.It's a popular game actually .As I tried , I like many things about this game .It's a very qualified game to play. There are many advantages about it.You can go and see wherever you want and take a walk at these places actually you can do more than walking , if you give it a try you can see how possible almost everything in this game.I couldn't spent too much time to explore but if I can learn more information about this game I think that I can do way more than I did. Maybe in the future , I can share this game with my students and we can have lessons online. And after the lesson they would be had more fun .

1 yorum:

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...