5 Ocak 2019 Cumartesi

Kahoot!

Make Learning Enjoyable
kahoot gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

 Kahoot is a web 2.0 tool which you can prepare tests and games for learning.The topic is up to you.You can choose a subject and use Kahoot for a memorable lesson.And I think it's a good application for group settings.So we can easily use it in our classroom.It can create togetherness.In addition it can work as a homework.All you have to do create a pin in Kahoot and check the classroom succes in your freetime.This is a way easier than doing tests in classroom only , with papers. You need more effort to read all these papers . And I could prepare debate in Kahoot. I would use this technique in my classroom. With these kind of debates , class would be more creative and active , I think.And here is a link "How To Play Kahoot! "


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZUew1wIQts


And let's talk about how it works.Actually it's a very easy app.As I said before , you need to choose a topic then you need to choose a kind of quiz . After that you create or find some questions about your topic and create a test or debate.

 So , I'm sure that I will use this app for my class.Because I think that it could create more enjoyable area in class and encourage students.And actually I've create a Kahoot quiz in my account.This is a kind of debate about technology. You can go and check it out :)

And here is your code to play :292110

https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/6f149db7-d836-4f96-b25b-37c632e487ec

1 yorum:

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...