5 Ocak 2019 Cumartesi

HOT POTATOES




 Hot Potatoes is an free application which you can create quiz.And there are six options which you can use when you are creating quiz.But I think it's an old application.If you want to create something simple you have to use more effort .Firstly you need to download this application to your computer and rake this application up . If I would consider this application with others , I think I would not use Hot Potatoes in my future career. Because it's complicated and need more time to creat some quiz.
  I've tried it and did some questions about Ancient Roman Theatre.You can see some screenshots which are belong to my Hot Potatoes Quiz.



1 yorum:

  1. very old looking, like u said i can use this if only i want to do sumthin simple.

    YanıtlaSil

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...