10 Ocak 2019 Perşembe

Storybird



storybird ile ilgili görsel sonucu

It's important to have a reading / writing habits , I think .And there are some application or websites which you can write your own stories , poets or series . Storybird is one of them and this website is looking very useful for people who have or want to have writing habit. You can be a member of Storybird and share your own stories , poetries. Additionly , you can use this application for education. As a teacher you can create your own classrom and your students can write their own stories in Storybird. So you can make practice with your students and they can improve their writing skill and may they have a habit about it.In addition , you can start a challenge with some words and you can create new sentences with the given words.




 
   I've became a member last weeks and from now on , I think , I will be using Storybird for improve my writing and share some poetries from my favorite poets.

Ä°lgili resim

  And here is the link of one of my favorite poets... Keep on following my Storybird :) See you soon.
https://storybird.com/chapters/84610e8bb52f838590c9a5d66379cdbb-the-raven/?token=tdutkqgb9t

1 yorum:

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...