10 Ocak 2019 Perşembe

Voki

I think it's a very useful application and it's not boring for foreing language students. I think , I would suggest Voki to my students to make their presesntations quickly or to improve their speaking easily .So they can see their potential in speaking and can make comment to each other ...


Ä°lgili resim


   Voki is an application that you can create a speaking avatar .You can choose your avatar's look , change details about your avatar's speaking voice or you can add your own voice to your avatar.I think this app give oppurtunity to teachers to engage their students for almost any purpose about education. It has visual oppurtunities so students can add their blog more human feel.And they can practice their presentations easily .
 And here is my short Voki avatar's speech. It's from ancient times . Hope you enjoyed it :)

My Voki Link (Athena) : http://tinyurl.com/y7zxzpgd

1 yorum:

  1. i loved it how you used Athena!! into myths and you made it even more fun!!!!!

    YanıtlaSil

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...