5 Ocak 2019 Cumartesi

PINTEREST

pinterest ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Pinterest is an photo sharing platform.But these are not usual photos , you can find more than a photo. You can find ideas about everything.Whatever you're looking for you can find something about it in Pinterest. And it's a very big platform .You can find a lot of people who are using this application in their daily life.





 Actually I've been using Pinterest for more than a year and it worked for me. I've started using this when I was creating my room .Then I found more inspirational things , I've started to play guitar (still working on it :) ) , started to painting and drawing , I've improved my interests . And still finding more ideas about my daily routine and future life . If you're open to new ideas or changes , this application would be very fun for you. And I think that I can use this application in my career because I'm sure that I will be find a lot of activity ideas to play or apply with my students .
 So I've created a pin about Ikigai . The word derives from iki, meaning life and kai,meaning the realisation of hopes and expectations.
And here is my Pinterest Link :
https://tr.pinterest.com/gizemd8640/

1 yorum:

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...