13 Ocak 2019 Pazar

PIXTON

pixton ile ilgili görsel sonucu



In this post , I will talk about an animation application "Pixton". This application gives you an opputunity to make books.You can create your characters and start to make short or long stories.After you decide what you're going to tell in your story , you can choose your backgrounds and as I see they're almost unlimited , you can pick one of your own pictures.Then you can add your characters to your story.After you add some materials you can write in their dialogues.All of this is up to your imagination.

If you create your story with a good idea , you can leave a good impression on your students.And with this kind of applications you can make your lesson more enjoyable.

pixton gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

I think it's a very useful application because I could create some stories with Pixton and make my lesson more remarkable.And that's mean more variety for me.

And here is my pixton animation link : Pixton.com/a/FP4B-7G

1 yorum:

Information About Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde  was born in Dublin on 16 October 1854 to Sir William Wilde and his wife Jane. Oscar's mother,  Lady Jane Francesca...